Thanks to all the members who attended the annual meeting March 6th. We had a productive meeting networking & sharing lots of creative ideas for the future! Please see attached meeting notes. See anything that you'd like to volunteer to make happen? Let STATA know!
- Spring newsletter attached. Share your article ideas, announcements to Deborah at email@example.com
- Advertise your workshops, supervision availability and/or private practice on the STATA web site! Email Carolyn at:firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance (You must be a currently registered STATA member)
- STATA has a FaceBook group! post your inspirational images, articles, upcoming workshops and/or events related to AT. You can also follow us on Twitter and Instagram.
- Forward this email to your AT colleagues who might not be getting this message. Paid STATA members are on the email list. We certainly don't want to miss anyone & would like to have more AT"s join STATA! Thank you!
ART SHOW UPDATES:
- At the annual meeting, members voted to create a theme for the annual STATA show
- Art show participants will be asked to create a painting in response to a quote. Size of painting TBD, based on space.
- We're still looking for spaces. The show theme & specifics will help us identify a space that's a best fit. Email STATA your venue suggestions, with contact info.
On behalf of the STATA board, thank you!
If you want to read the full meeting minutes, click here: Annual Meeting Minutes March 2016